| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naha, Okinawa in February is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of fluid is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Naha, Okinawa is dull having an average of merely 3:25 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Naha, Okinawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Naha, Okinawa:
- Akune, Japan - 692.2 kms (430.2 miles) NNE
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 697.2 kms (433.2 miles) NNE
- Aburatsu, Japan - 698.4 kms (434 miles) NNE
- Kagoshima, Japan - 656.6 kms (408 miles) NNE
- Makurazaki, Japan - 617.5 kms (383.7 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 596 kms (370.3 miles) NNE
- Yakushima, Japan - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) NNE
- Naze, Japan - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Nago, Japan - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) NNE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) E