| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naha, Okinawa in September is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly wettish with rain now and again. Around 168mm (6.6in) of H2O falls during an average of 11 days.
- In September the skies in Naha, Okinawa are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:13 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Naha, Okinawa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Naha, Okinawa:
- Akune, Japan - 692.2 kms (430.2 miles) NNE
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 697.2 kms (433.2 miles) NNE
- Aburatsu, Japan - 698.4 kms (434 miles) NNE
- Kagoshima, Japan - 656.6 kms (408 miles) NNE
- Makurazaki, Japan - 617.5 kms (383.7 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 596 kms (370.3 miles) NNE
- Yakushima, Japan - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) NNE
- Naze, Japan - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Nago, Japan - 51.8 kms (32.2 miles) NNE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 356.8 kms (221.7 miles) E